Ethernet data loggers MSX-ilog
Ethernet data Loggers MSX-Ilog
For acquiring temperature, pressure or fill levels, use the highly precise long-time data recording devices of the Ethernet data Loggers MSX-ilog series by ADDI-DATA.
The compact, portable and interference-free systems are ideal for acquiring data at different locations in your installation. Data is automatically converted to physical values and can be calculated via the onboard µ-processor. The integrated web server allows easy configuration, monitoring and data export. Further features: Onboard data saving, internal clock, low consumption and Ethernet interface, data thus being available on the company network for evaluation and statistical purposes.
The Functions of the ethernet data loggers MSX-ilog :
• Long-term recording of many signal types.
• Live or recorded data using a curve diagram, display of value or Level.
• Setup of the test point without programming knowledge.
• Different start / stop trigger possibilities.
• Alarm and export function (xls, csv).
• Ethernet-based Solutions.
• Web-based user interfaces without installation of programs.
• Can be used as a stand-alone System.
Show all 3 Result